Monday, July 8, 2013

Dietitian Dan T Legal Disclaimer June 29th 2013

What you need to know about me and my mission.  I am a health professional who reviews the evidence before implementing strategies into my practice and I answer to a professional college who will review my content should the need arise.  My goal here is to inform and provide information that you might find useful, some tips you can easily implement into your daily life, others you will need to talk to your physician or a health provider with knowledge of your case about.

Anyway, onto the legal mumbo jumbo aka Disclaimer!


The information on this site is a representation of my personal and professional nutrition views. It is not meant to be a medical diagnosis or treatment, which should be discussed with your personal physician.
The views on this website do not necessarily reflect the values, thoughts or opinions of my current employer or my college for that matter. My nutrition and lifestyle views and beliefs have been influenced by my education, professional experience as a Registered Dietitian and evidence-based research.

Daniel Tisi (aka Dietitian Dan T) provides nutrition advice and counseling regarding lipid disorders that is not universally accepted as evidenced-based practice in dietetics. This nutrition advice is neither sponsored, endorsed, approved nor recommended by Health Canada (HC), Dietitians of Canada (DC), Canadian Diabetes Association (CDA), American Diabetes Association (ADA), the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Institutes of Health (NIH) or the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND). As such, prior to beginning nutrition counseling with or suggested by Daniel Tisi, it is recommended that you consult your physician.

As of the date this statement was written, I have not accepted any form of paid product reviews in any of my posts. If ever I do receive monetary compensation for a product reviewed on my blog then it will be clearly marked as sponsorship. I may have mentioned those companies and brands in previous blog posts but have never accepted payment for those specific mentions. I have from time to time, received free products to test and review. If I make mention of these products in my posts then it is will be an honest sharing of my experience with that product and I will disclose how I received the product. I would never recommend a product or company that does not align with my personal and professional beliefs and philosophy of nutrition. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.

http://nutritionthesourceoflife.blogspot.ca is written and edited by Daniel Tisi. For questions about this blog, please contact Daniel Tisi at daniel.tisi@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment